Heartsaver Course- CPR/AED Only
The Heartsaver CPR AED course teaches CPR, AED use, relief of choking in adults and children, and infant CPR and relief of choking, and use of barrier devices for all ages. This course is designed for non-healthcare providers and students receive a card good for two years.
Length: 3 hours
Audience: Law enforcement/security, lifeguards, workplace emergency responders, childcare providers, teachers, scouts, airline workers, boat captains, youth counselors, massage therapist, adult day care providers, coaches, conscienscious citizens. Meets OSHA, MOSH, and MDE requirements.
Terms and Conditions of Registration
1st Response Training prides itself in providing the highest quality of instruction. In order to provide the best experience possible for students, we require you to agree to the following terms.
* The American Heart Association requires that students possess the latest edition of the student manual or workbook and to bring it to class. You must have the book during the class.
* Books are included for students registering for 2016 and 2017 BLS and Heartsaver courses.Course Attendance and Refund Policy
1st Response Training wishes to accommodate students who have unforeseen circumstances that may affect their ability to attend class. Students who wish to cancel or will be late to class must call 443-736-4289 in advance. Leave a message if there is no answer. We are unable to provide consideration to those who do not call in advance.
* Calls 48 hours prior to the scheduled session may reschedule to a different session without penalty. If requested, a refund for course fees will be issued minus a $10.00 administrative fee. We are sorry but we are unable to refund book fees once they are issued to students.
* Calls less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled session may reschedule to a different session after paying 50% of the original course fee. There will be no refunds.
* Calls less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled session will not be refunded and may not be rescheduled.
No shows are defined as students who do not call prior to the scheduled course start time to cancel or reschedule their session.
* We apologize but we are unable to issue refunds or course transfers who are no shows.
Late to Class
Course schedules are strictly followed to respect student schedules.
* Students who call 443-736-4289 to advise of the possibility of being late will receive consideration. If the estimated arrival would be detrimental to the course, other participants, and/or the instructor, the student will not be allowed into the class. There will be no refunds or option to transfer.
* Students who do not call and arrive late will not be admitted to the course and will forfeit their course fee.